Reporting an Issue
If you complete the “Pre-Contact Checklist” and determine that you want to contact PTC Technical Support, you can do so on the web or by telephone, as described in the below instructions:
Reaching out to Technical Support leveraging the eSupport Portal
You can use the Case Logger tool (or the new “Support Assistant” for the product families Creo and Mathcad) on PTC's eSupport Portal to seek for assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. On entering your question, our most relevant Knowledge Base Articles and other resources are displayed to help you solve your issue immediately. Should further assistance be necessary, the application provides an intuitive interface to gather further details to determine the best course of action.
For product families of Creo and Mathcad you will have two options to choose from (and the “Support Assistant” will propose which one should be best for your situation):
- PTC-Assisted Community Support
- Getting help from industry peers, supplemented by the assistance of PTC’s Support product experts within the public environment of PTCs Community
- If this option is chosen, the issue will be automatically posted into PTC’s Community in the corresponding forum and you will receive the link to this posting.
- Assisted Technical Support
- Assisted Technical Support from the PTC Support Team of Product Experts
- If this option is chosen A Support Case will be opened upon submission of all information and the system will issue you a unique case number in the format C#######, for example, C1234567, that you can later use to track the resolution of your issue.
For other products you will be able to leverage the “Assisted Technical Support” option from above
Opening Cases by Telephone
To contact PTC Technical Support by telephone, see the list of Worldwide Phone Numbers in the Contact Tab.