Article - CS229450
How to Enable Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) in Apache Tomcat for ThingWorx Platform
- ThingWorx Platform 6.6 to 8.5
- CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing)
- How to make a request from another domain/website to ThingWorx application deployed in a different server?
- How to Allow Cross-origin requests in ThingWorx?
- Need to enable CORS on ThingWorx
- Looking to configure Cross Origin Resource Sharing
- Receiving 'Mixed Content Error' after enabling CORS filters in ThingWorx Server
- Browser F12/Dev Tools shows the following:
- XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://[THINGWORX_HOST] No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin '[ORIGIN]' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 401
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS229450 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here