Workgroup Data Management Solution
With production-proven Creo workgroup data management capabilities, Pro/INTRALINK is the industry-standard solution for managing concurrent design teams and leveraging the power of Creo Elements/Pro data associativity. Since engineers can easily perform engineering data management tasks, they can focus on innovative product design — resulting in greater control, higher-quality designs and improved productivity.
The software accommodates the daily challenges of local design teams. In addition, it accelerates the work of non-CAD users by providing easy access to information relevant to their roles in the process.
Pro/INTRALINK Features and Benefits
- Common working environment and methodologies for Creo users improve engineering efficiency
- Centralized vaulting and revision control of Creo models, relationships and functionality results in improved information security and accuracy
- Individual- and group-level access control provides control over timing, authorship and communication of changes
- Powerful search tools, product configuration reports and easy copying/renaming of existing designs facilitate design reuse
- Intuitive user interface improves productivity and simplifies data management activities