This is a PDF version of Article CS229450 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here
Article - CS229450
How to Enable Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) in Apache Tomcat for ThingWorx
Created: 12-Feb-2016 | Modified: 27-Feb-2018
- ThingWorx Platform 6.6 to 8.2
- CORS - Cross-Origin Resource Sharing is an additional configuration that needs to be done in Tomcat configuration files. More often, this should be done by System Administrators or server admins
- How to make a request from another domain/website to Thingworx application deployed in a different server?
- How to Allow Cross-origin requests in Thingworx?
- Error code: XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://webaddress No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://localhost:8080' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 401