Article - CS78689
[Knowledge Hub] Windchill PLM - Troubleshooting Policy Access Control Issues
- FlexPLM 10.1 to 11.2
- Windchill PDMLink 8.0 to 12.1
- Windchill ProjectLink 8.0 to 12.1
- Pro/INTRALINK 8.x + 8.0 to 12.1
- Windchill PDM Essentials 8.0 to 12.1
- PTC Arbortext Content Manager 8.0 to 12.1
- How to investigate Policy Access Control issues in Windchill PDMLink?
- How to begin investigation of Access Permission issues in Windchill?
- Files that should be reviewed for Access Control related problems
- Troubleshooting Policy Access Control Issues in Windchill PLM
- Tools that are available for troubleshooting Permission related errors
- User is not able to see Delete action
- How to enable delete action for the users?
- How to check which permissions available for a certain object?
- How to investigate Attention: Secured Action. You do not have the necessary authorization for this operation. errors in Windchill?
- The Administrator doesn't have any rights to manage licenses
- Unable to see Checkin button in the workspace page for a specific user
This is a PDF version of Article 78689 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs78689