Article - CS83457
How to re-base or re-parent a Development Path in Integrity Lifecylce Manager
- Windchill RV&S (formerly Integrity Lifecycle Manager) 4.6/ 8.6 4.6 SP0 to 11.1
- How can a development path be re-based to a release branch after feature development has completed?
- Can the Streams model of parallel development be used?
- Is it possible to avoid resolving change conflicts multiple times when re-basing a development path?
- Can a development path be re-parented?
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS83457 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS83457