Typical steps necessary to delete or purge EPM Documents or CAD Documents in Windchill
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 8.0
- Windchill PDMLink 10.1 to 12.0
- Windchill ProjectLink 10.1 to 12.0
- Pro/INTRALINK 8.x + 10.1 to 12.0
- Windchill PDM Essentials 10.1 to 12.0
- PTC Arbortext Content Manager 10.1 to 12.0
- How to delete or purge EPM Documents
- How to quickly delete EPM Documents in Windchill PDMLink system?
- How to delete latest iteration of EPM Document in Windchill PDMLink?
- How to delete iteration of EPMD Documents modified by mistake in Windchill?
- Failed to delete thousands of EPMDocuments from Windchill with reference error
- Attempting to delete or purge or remove from Workspace fails:
Error- Referential integrity Violation occured for this operation:
Unable to delete the object without first deleting the member CAD Part - <part1> - <number1> of the family table of generic EPMSep Family Table - <part2>.prt
(wt.fc.fcResource/45) wt.fc.ReferentialIntegrityException: A referential integrity violation occurred for this operation:
Cannot delete EPM Document Master - XXX.prt because it is referenced by Assembly - YYY.asm
Can not delete described by "<XXX.drw>, <context>, <version>" that describes following versions : <wtpart>, <org>, <version> (<view>)
A referential integrity violation occurred for this operation: Cannot delete xxxx because it is used by Dynamic Document - yyyy, A.2
Nested exception is: (wt.epm.util.EPMNonoverridableConflictsRB/90) wt.epm.conflict.EPMNonOverrideableConflictException:
Unable to delete CAD Part - xxx.prt, #.# without also deleting CAD Part - xxx.prt, #.#
Nested exception is: (wt.epm.util.EPMNonoverridableConflictsRB/90) wt.epm.conflict.EPMNonOverrideableConflictException: TP-Processor2: Delete conflict: CAD Unable to delete CAD Part - xxxxxxprt, #.# without also deleting the following members of the family table:
Delete in workspace is not allowed for the documents in the list