Article - CS36689
Is it possible to exclude some components / parts when checking volume interference or global interference in Creo Parametric
- Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro Wildfire to Wildfire 5.0
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 3.0
- Is it possible to exclude some components / parts when checking volume interference or global interference ?
- How to exclude some components when running global interference analysis
- How to run global interference analysis for two specific parts or sub-assemblies only
- Is there any way to avoid global interference for some components ?
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS36689 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS36689