Article - CS351989
Creo Parametric is Not Responding just after launch since Sep 2nd 2021, Resource Center window and all menus are not accessible
- Creo Parametric 4.0 to 8.0
- Windchill PDMLink 10.2 to 12.0
- Windchill ProjectLink 10.2 to 12.0
- Pro/INTRALINK 8.x + 10.2 to 12.0
- Windchill PDM Essentials 10.2 to 12.0
- PTC Arbortext Content Manager 10.2 to 12.0
- Not Responding status just after launch, Creo Resource Center window is freezing and all the buttons or menus are not accessible
- Analyzing xtop.exe wait chain in Windows Task manager show, xtop.exe is waiting for genlwsc.exe (Generic PTC Light weight Service Container) process to complete.
- Users not able to use Creo after starting the application
- Creo failed to start, no response from PTC Resource page
- Creo does not respond when clicking workspace, or inability to login Windchill
- Server is registered and connection sounds established, but the status is unknown and Creo software keeps spinning
- Creo Parametric hangs due to the popup message for a webcast September 14th.
This is a PDF version of Article 351989 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS351989?source=alert