twas-zookeeper service PAUSED in ThingWorx Analytics
- ThingWorx Analytics 8.3 to 9.1
- Unable to run Jobs from Analytics Builder
- Uploading dataset does not complete in ThingWorx Analytics 8.3
- No error message is displayed
- The UI wizard stop after
Submitting Create Dataset request...
Creating copy of Data File...
- On Windows service twas-zookeeper remains in state PAUSED
- Unable to manual start twas-zookeeper from Windows Services
- Post installation twas-zookeeper service is not started
- Following error can be seen in ThingWorx AplicationLog.log file upon uploading a dataset
- Following error is seen in ThingWorx Analytics log file:
! org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /twxml_job_queue/jobs/job_1548336603816_1_
! at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
! at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
- When attempting to resume paused zookeeper from Windows Services underneath warning is displayed
The service did not return an error. This could be an internal Windows error or an internal service error.
If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.