Article - CS265827
Experience Service Registration in GXI - Vuforia Studio On-Premise (Experience Service) customers
- Vuforia Studio 8.0.0 N/A
- The Global Experience Index (GXI) is the service where the Experience Service URL is registered, its domain-id and ThingMark-id are assigned. The Vuforia View queries GXI inorder to find the link between the ThingMark and its corresponding ES.
- The Vuforia View identifies only those Experience Services that are registered in GXI
- What is the procedure to request ThingMarks for On-Premise Experience Service.
- How to register custom ThingMark with Global Experience Index (GXI)
- ThingMark attached to the On-Premise Experience Service is not being recognized at scanning
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS265827 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS265827