Article - CS229265
Unable to connect Oracle database in ThingWorx - Correct Syntax for Oracle DB Connection String
- ThingWorx Platform 7.0 to 8.4
- Cannot configure DatabaseThing to connect to Oracle database
- Error: "Unable to Invoke Service <name> on <database> : No suitable driver found for jdbc:<name>://<server>:<port>/<sid>?param=value"
- Error: "Thing[<DatabaseThing>] is not running"
- How to configure the JDBC Connector Extension
- The SQL services cannot be executed
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS229265 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here