Article - CS206651
Introduction to Windchill RV&S / Integrity Lifecycle Manager Web Services
- Windchill RV&S (formerly Integrity Lifecycle Manager) 2009 2009 SP2 to 12.4
- What are Integrity Web Services?
- How do Integrity Web Services work?
- Are Integrity Web Services like the Integrity Java or C APIs?
- What parts of Integrity can be accessed through Web Services?
- Where is the WSDL file for Integrity Web Services?
- Will the WSDL information change if Integrity Server was upgraded?
- How to use a specific version of WSDL with a program, written against the Integrity Web Services?
- Which version of Integrity is a web service compatible with?
- How to specify a specific version of the Integrity Web Services when creating an integration?
- How to create members in Source using SOAP
This is a PDF version of Article 206651 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS206651