Article - CS193947
Configuring ThingWorx Platform to use SSL/TLS HTTPS with a Self-Signed Certificate
- ThingWorx Platform 8.5 to 9.3
- Apache Tomcat
- How to setup SSL on Tomcat with a Self-Signed Certificate
- How to configure and add SSL for Tomcat
- How to add SSL certificates to use with ThingWorx
- How to replace new SSL certificates in ThingWorx
- Does configuration of SSL ports in Tomcat change from version 8.0.x to 8.5.x?
- As certain elements of the Connector tag in <tomcat_home>/conf/server.xml are deprecated in Tomcat 8.5, will the changes specified for Tomcat 8.0 work for Tomcat 8.5 as well?
- How to update an existing ThingWorx Foundation 8.5 to enable SSL
- We are converting HTTP to HTTPS and are unable to start the ThingWorx service(Apache Tomcat, its getting aborted automatically
This is a PDF version of Article 193947 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS193947