Article - CS193947
Configuring SSL/HTTPS with Self-Signed Certificate for the ThingWorx Platform
- ThingWorx Platform 7.0 to 8.5
- Apache Tomcat
- How to setup SSL on Tomcat with a Self-Signed Certificate
- How to configure and add SSL for Tomcat
- How to add SSL certificates to use with ThingWorx
- Does configuration of SSL ports in Tomcat change from version 8.0.x to 8.5.x?
- As certain elements of the Connector tag in <tomcat_home>/conf/server.xml are deprecated in Tomcat 8.5, will the changes specified for Tomcat 8.0 work for Tomcat 8.5 as well?
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS193947 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here