Frequently Asked Questions regarding Microsoft End of Support for Internet Explorer 9.0, 10.0 and policy to support only Internet Explorer 11.0
- PTC Arbortext IsoView 7.0 F000 to 7.3 M050
- Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro Wildfire 4.0 to Wildfire 5.0
- Creo Parametric 1.0 F000 to 2.0 M090
- Windchill PDMLink 9.1 F000 to 10.1 M040
- Windchill PDMLink 10.2 F000 to M010
- Windchill ProjectLink 9.1 F000 to 10.1 M040
- Windchill ProjectLink 10.2 F000 to M010
- Windchill PDM Essentials 10.1 M030 to M040
- Windchill PDM Essentials 10.2 F000 to M010
- Pro/INTRALINK 8.x + 9.1 F000 to 10.1 M040
- Pro/INTRALINK 8.x + 10.2 F000 to M010
- PTC Arbortext Content Manager 9.1 F000 to 10.1 M040
- PTC Arbortext Content Manager 10.2 F000 to M010
- Creo View Toolkit 1.0 F000 to 3.0 M010
- PTC Windchill Workgroup Manager
- Internet Explorer 9.0, 10.0, 11.0
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 Update, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft has announced in Internet Explorer Support Lifecycle Policy FAQ that beginning January 12, 2016, only Internet Explorer 11.0 will receive technical support and security updates on Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1
- Microsoft has announced End of Support for Internet Explorer 9.0 and 10.0, how will this affect PTC Customers using Pro/ENGINEER, Creo Elements/Pro, Creo Parametric, Creo View Toolkits, Windchill PDMLink and Windchill ProjectLink?
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Microsoft announcement of End of Support for Internet Explorer 9.0 and 10.0:
- What is Microsoft policy regarding support for Internet Explorer 9.0 and 10.0 ?
- What releases of Pro/ENGINEER, Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, Creo Parametric, Creo View Toolkit and Windchill support Internet Explorer 11?
- How will this policy affect PTC customers ?
- What are PTC recommendations ?
- Where can I find Platform Support information ?
- What effect does this policy have on Windchill support ?
- How to configure for an alternate web browser ?