Windchill system parameters PTC_WM_NAME, PTC_WM_PART_NAME, PTC_WM_NUMBER, PTC_WM_PART_NUMBER, PTC_WM_LAST_CHANGE_NOTE are not available out of the box in models or drawings when retrieving in a linked Creo Parametric session
- Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro Wildfire to Wildfire 5.0
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 5.0
- Windchill PDMLink 6.2 to 11.1 M010
- Windchill ProjectLink 6.2 to 11.1 M010
- Windchill PDM Essentials 10.1 to 11.1 M010
- Pro/INTRALINK 8.x + 8.0 to 11.0 M010
- Windchill PDMLink system parameters such as the following are not populated in models when retrieving from Windchill:
- Is it possible to add system parameters such as PTC_WM_NAME, PTC_WM_NUMBER, or PTC_WM_LAST_CHANGE_NOTE in the Creo drawings?
- How can I use Windchill Parameters in my Bill of Materials (BOM)?
- The custom renamed system parameters for "Part Name System Attribute" and "Part Number System Attribute" under Windchill PDMLink >Utilities >Preference Management >Windchill Workgroup Manager >Mapping System Attributes and File Properties are becoming "Locked" by Windchill source and cannot be edited or deleted, this was not the case in Windchill PDMLink 11.0
- System parameter PTC_WM_NAME doesn't pass from Windchill to CAD
- Unable to add parameter such as PTC_WM_NAME to drawing template with error:
- How to display Windchill CAD Document Number of Assembly in its related drawing.