FLEXlm/FlexNet Server Version and FlexNet enabled applications Compatibility Matrix
- Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro 20.0 to Wildfire 5.0
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 10.0
- Creo View 2.0 to 10.0
- Creo Illustrate 2.0 to 10.0
- Mathcad Prime 1.0 to 9.0
- FLEXlm/FlexNet Server Version and FlexNet enabled applications Compatibility Matrix
- FLEXlm/FlexNet Server Version and Pro/ENGINEER Compatibility Matrix
- FLEXlm/FlexNet Server Version and Creo Compatibility Matrix
- The new release's license cannot be used with the older version's Flexnet
- Does older version of application works with the newer version license file
- Can the software be used with the license file of an older release
- Is the license downward compatible?
- Is the license upward compatible?
- Can Creo View or Creo Illustrate be used with license file of an older release?
- What is the license Feature Version for a given Product Release of Creo View or Creo Illustrate
- Error (-5) No such feature exists on launching Mathcad Prime 7.0
- Currently using Creo 7.0, the purchased license is 8.0, can it be used directly
- Mathcad license downward compatibility
- How to know if the current version of the Flex enabled application (Mathcad Prime / Creo PrarmParametriceo Illustrate) is compatible with the installed Flexnet license server manager
- Compatibility of FlexNet Server Version and FlexNet enabled applications
- What operating systems does Flexnet license serve support? Does it support Windows server 2012?