Article - CS136660
Replacing a component in an assembly will assign a new session ID for the replacement component in Creo Parametric.
- Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro Wildfire to Wildfire 5.0
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 4.0
- Replacing a component in an assembly will assign a new session ID for the replacement component.
- This will make relations invalid that uses this session IDs.
- When calling parameters in relations and doing replace part in an assembly Creo does not lose the old relation and does not update to the new one
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS136660 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here