This is a PDF version of Article CS115541 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here
Article - CS115541
Multi-threading in Creo Parametric
Created: 13-Feb-2013 | Modified: 20-Sep-2017
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 6.0
- Multi-threading in PTC Creo Parametric
- PTC has been enhancing PTC Creo Parametric to leverage these technologies to improve the application performance and user experience
- How PTC Creo utilizes multiple processors today and provide an insight into the roadmap for future multi core and multi-processor support
- The benefits of multi-processor hardware with PTC Creo
- What functionality uses multi-threading?
- What kinds of performance improvement numbers can be expected from multi-threading?
- Is multi core calculation supported when opening a lot of imported geometry?
- How PTC Creo leverages the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Do more memory slots validate Single- or Multiple-threading functionalities for Creo Parametric?
- Multithread hidden line removal in drawings in Creo 4.0