Integrity Lifecycle Manager connects systems and software artifacts, including requirements, models, code and tests to ensure comprehensive lifecycle traceability. It empowers teams to manage product and system requirements, enable closed-loop product validation and accelerate global software development.
The customizable traceability of Integrity Lifecycle Manager provides a single source of truth that keeps all stakeholders informed of changes to requirements throughout the development process, fostering collaboration between engineering disciplines and roles. Developers and other stakeholders can easily assess and address the impact of changes before they are implemented, even across product lines, to increase agility, improve product quality and reduce product delivery risk.
Integrity Lifecycle Manager features and benefits:
- Requirements change management and configuration management
- Requirements traceability, authoring, visibility and metrics
- Architecture and administration
- Traceability between requirements, test cases, defects etc.
- Powerful querying, charting, reporting and dashboards
- Historical reporting, and suspect link flagging and reporting
Software Change and Configuration
- Comprehensive support for software reuse
- Deliver greater visibility with end-to-end lifecycle traceability and task-based change management
- Enhance auditability by enforcing consistent development processes across the lifecycle
- A single source of truth for all assets and activities
- Management of Agile, iterative and traditional methodologies within the same platform
- True enterprise scalability, spanning disparate locations, teams, technologies, platforms and processes
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Real-time life cycle visibility with task-based change management
- Allow centralized planning, measurement and reporting efforts
- Explicit support for software development best practices
Information Technology and Compliance
- Market-leading enterprise requirements management for systems, software and hardware
- Process-driven software change and configuration management
- Comprehensive test management for all engineering disciplines
Convenient Software and Service Subscription
- Finance software and support together with streamlined, transparent payment model
- Reduce upfront software costs and wasteful licenses; align budget to immediate benefits through our subscription-based offerings.
Customers Using Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Explore how Stryker Endoscopy links medical device requirements, test cases, session, and results to achieve full traceability. Learn more.
TRW is dedicated to automotive safety, and is building a new generation of Cognitive Safety Systems to fulfill its mission of raising safety to a higher level than ever before. Read more.
CVRx is a privately held medical device company in Minneapolis, Minnesota, that has developed proprietary active implantable technology for the treatment of high blood pressure and heart failure. Learn more.
PTC Integrity™ is the backbone of Hella’s development activities. Read more.