This is a PDF version of Article CS241237 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here
Article - CS241237
Creo View 3.1 M010: How does Windchill 11.0 M010 and later launch Creo View without the Browser Plug-ins?
Created: 27-Jul-2016 | Modified: 04-Jul-2019
- Creo View 3.1 M010
- Windchill PDMLink 11.0 M010
- Windchill ProjectLink 11.0 M010
- Pro/INTRALINK 8.x + 11.0 M010
- Windchill PDM Essentials 11.0 M010
- PTC Arbortext Content Manager 11.0 M010
- Visualization Services (WVS)
- Windchill 11.0 M010 will no longer use browser plug-ins (ActiveX, NPAPI based add-on) to launch Creo View 3.1 M010 out-of-the-box (see CS237817)
- Instead, the new Creo View Agent (pvagent.exe) service is launched on the client machine
- How is the Creo View Agent launched and integrate with the Windchill server?
- How does one troubleshoot problems with the launching mechanism?