Article - CS115746
Windows Remote Desktop Protocol support for OpenGL with desktop applications like Creo Parametric
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 5.0
- Does Windows 10 support OpenGL (GPU accelerated graphics rendering) with Remote Desktop Services for desktop applications like Creo?
- Creo Parametric Graphics Type is set to WIN32_GDI in File > Help > System Information window even with the configuration option "graphics" set to "opengl"
- The performance is dropped when use windows remote desktop connection
- Slow graphics when running Creo from Remote Desktop application
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS115746&SOURCE=BLOOP and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS115746&Source=Bloop