- Fixed an issue that could cause intermittent communication loss.
- Resolved an issue that could cause intermittent communication loss.
- Fixed an issue where writes to multiple Alarm Setpoints could result in erroneous DNR messages being posted in the Event Log.
Fixed an issue where unchecking the "Enable data collection"option while clients were connected could result in a deadlock.
- Added a new warning for situations where the model series received from the device does not match the model that was configured in the device. Reverted the behavior that was introduced in the 5.4 server release that reported an error and did not allow unsupported model series. Reverted to the previous behavior that ignored the invalid model series returned from the device. Set the model series to that of the configured model in this situation.
- Added a new warning for situations where the model series is unsupported.
- Displayed the model series string in the Model Tag even if it doesn't match a series in the list. Previously, the tag displayed Unknown with Bad quality when the model series was not supported.
- Added support for AS1 Advanced Security Option.
- Enabled error message posting for failed write tags from a non-responding device.
- Fixed an issue wherein the driver would not properly release tag references under certain conditions. This resulted in stale tag data, and stopped further updates from being passed on to client applications.
- Fixed issue with log scaled channels on a DX2020. The DX "advanced" model used different scale factors for channel data than the standard DX models.