- Fixed an issue with the iQ-R model reading tags with large addresses.
- Fixed an issue reading address ranges above M60000 of some data types in the iQ-R model.
- Fixed an issue where the “Monitor Interval (s)” property could be specified even though a “Monitor Item” was not set.
- Modified the _error tag for to only toggle based on device communication status.
- Fixed an issue where the Mitsubishi iQ-R model was using the Q model’s time synchronization format, causing an error and time synchronization to fail for iQ-R model devices.
- Fixed an issue where the driver would send data change updates for string tags with no changes.
- All requests now include a “monitoring timer” value to support timeout issues when multiple devices are networked together.
- String tags are now blocked with all the other tags when possible, which can greatly reduce the number of calls to the device.
- Changed a default value of the “Absolute Time Sync” property to be static instead of dynamic so the value doesn’t change each time the project is saved in JSON (if that property is not enabled).
- Increased the addressable station numbers from 64 to 120 plus #125 and #126.
- Added an option to write the entire length of the string rather than just NULL terminate the remaining bytes of a single register.
- Added Chinese language support.
- Added the ability to interface with Mitsubishi iQ-R series CPUs through the CPU’s built-in Ethernet Port or through the RJ71EN71 Ethernet module.
- Added the ability to interface with Mitsubishi iQ-F series CPUs through the CPU’s built-in Ethernet Port.
- Enhanced support for limited bandwidth scenarios by reducing the minimum Word Block Size from 16 to 1 for the Q, QnA, and L series controllers.
- Fixed an issue that introduced in version 6.1 that prevented arrays larger than the maximum block size from being accessed for the A, FX3U, and Q series controllers. Users of the Q Series must edit the server project to adjust the block size to be equal to or larger than the array size.
- Fixed an issue in the Q, QnA, and L series models where writes were not allowed for arrays larger than 256.
Note: Support for reading arrays larger than 256 was added in V6.1.
- Added support for Random Writes on some models so multiple writes can be sent in a single request significantly increasing the write performance.
- Added support for QnA and L Series Models.
- Added the ability for users to specify read/write block sizes. Larger block sizes can greatly increase read performance.
- Added support for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean (CJK) characters.
- Added support for redundant and multiple CPU configurations to the Q-Series model.
- Added Japanese language support.
- Added support to the Q-Series model to target a specific CPU for communication.
- Added support for locale-aware multi-byte strings.
- Added support for Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) characters.
- Added support for redundant and multiple CPU configurations to the Q-Series device model.
- The Mitsubishi Ethernet Driver now handles the closing of a connection correctly whether it was initiated by the server or by the device.
- Fixed an issue with the A Series model where Boolean Special Int. Relays were bit shifted in memory.
Fixed the address validation failures that resulted from leading zeroes.
Corrected issues that prevented the Synchronization Method from persisting. Fixed an issue where the Time and Date Synchronization dialog was not being updated correctly after the model was changed but had not been applied.
- Increased the address ranges allowed for B, CC, CN, CS, F, L, M, SB, SW, TC, TN, TS, V, and Z memory types.
- Resolved issue for native Boolean address types where driver returned "Bad Address" instead of "Bad Type" on first attempt at adding dynamic tag of data type Double.
- Fixed an issue wherein the parser did not accept addresses for X, Y, W, and ZR if the hex component immediately followed the memory type.
- Added Support for "L" suffix to CN type.
- Fixed issue where address parser allowed Date data types for bit addresses.
- No longer deactivate tags for out of range errors.
- Enhanced event log messages for read and write errors.
- Added support for ZR file registers to the Q Series model.
- Added support for Double and Date data types to A Series and FX3U models.
- Added support for Extended Data Registers to Q series models.
- Added support for Extended Link Registers to Q series models.
- Added support for Double and Date data types to Q series models.