Today, CAD is more relevant, more innovative, more powerful than ever. Join the PTC Creo team in San Jose, California on Thursday, January 31 for a day of expert-led learning, peer discussion, and fun. This event will position you for success by showing you new technologies, new ways of working, and more.
Thursday, January 31
12PM to 4PM
LOCATION: Uproar Brewing Company
439 S 1st Street
San Jose, CA 95113
12:00 PM Welcome!
Lunch for all participants
12:30 PM Sessions include:
- Create Seamless, Smarter Product Design. Get an overview of Creo 5.0 capabilities and the new Creo Design Packages.
- MBD: Making Better 2D Definitions. MBD starts with an annotated 3D model. See how Creo can help you get there. Also covered: capabilities in 2D detailing.
- Manufacturing Consensus: Additive Manufacturing Tools & Techniques. No more hassle. With Creo, what you design is what you print. Go from topology optimization for concept design to lattice modeling and metal printing, all within Creo.
- Making Simulation a Reality. Creo Simulation Live powered by ANSYS gives you real-time feedback in your modeling environment. Developed for the design engineer, this tool means simulation can be part of your daily workflow.
- Augmenting Your Product Design Reality. Learn about how AR and CAD work better together and what that may mean for product design. Try it for yourself!
3:00 PM Reception
Don’t miss out! Seating is limited.