For over 25 years, PTC has delivered end-to-end solutions to global medical device manufacturers. As a company, we employ just over 6,000 people. We serve a growing list of customers and partners in both the medical device and life science industries. To-date, eight of the top ten global medical device companies partner with PTC, as well as over 50 mid-sized companies, served by us and our partner network.
PTC’s top Medical Device customers include:
- Philips, global leader in medical technology employs over 100,000 and reports $30 billion in revenue.
- Medtronic Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) division combats product complexity and while adhering to strict FDA requirements.
- CVRx, a medium-sized Minnesota company pioneering new implants to monitor and treat high blood pressure.
- Stryker Endoscopy, who implemented PLM for improved traceability to smooth the FDA auditing process.
- Sysmex, who use augmented reality to help field engineers more easily maintain equipment.
In addition we offer:
- Full service: We will help you deploy, tailor, and expand your solution to meet your needs today and well into the future.
- Industry specific partner network: Our partners include USDM, Kalypso, Reliacore, and Cognizant.
Our approach to serving medical device manufacturers is simple and comprehensive. Our PLM solution covers every aspect of quality across your product development, manufacturing, and service departments. Contact us to find out how PTC helps you be more collaborative, and compliant while improving quality and time-to-market.
With IoT platform integration and a 'Closed-Loop Lifecycle Management', PTC has built cutting-edge, industry-leading technologies to cater to the PLM needs of its customers. With its strong overall performance, PTC has earned Frost & Sullivan‘s 2015 Global IoT PLM Technology Leadership Award.
— Frost & Sullivan
Read the full review (PDF)