At this year’s LiveWorx
, we will be bringing you stories of PLM digital transformation and the digital thread told through our customers’ voices. It’s only fitting that PTC’s one-of-a-kind digital transformation event showcases real-world examples of the innovation built on the backbone of strategic PLM. The companies at the heart of these stories know that it’s impossible to take advantage of emerging technology like augmented reality, digital twin and IoT without a PLM strategy.
Customer-Led PLM Sessions
You’ll hear firsthand from the following companies leading the way:
- BMW: Hear BMW’s chief architects walk you down BMW’s path to mass customization using PTC to automate, create plant-specific BOMs, and move data from engineering to manufacturing.
- Groupe Beneteau: Find out how this global market player in the boating industry uses PTC’s Windchill® platform to create a digital thread of information for mass personalization across 27 factories. (And see one of their 42-foot customized boats in Xtropolis, our 200,000 square foot exhibit hall.)
- Lufthansa Technik Group: Discover how Lufthansa Technik will use Windchill and ThingWorx to significantly increase digitalization within its processes; improve interfaces with customers and suppliers; and generate revenue streams through new, innovative digital business models.
Other PLM breakout sessions will feature ZF, Bosch, Whirlpool Corporation, Johnson and Johnson, Raytheon, and more. Don’t miss our PLM Track keynote presented by IDC, Bosch Rexroth, and Groupe Beneteau, and our Global Partner Summit Keynote featuring Groupe Beneteau, 4CAD, and PTC’s General Manager PLM, Kevin Wrenn.
New PTC Offerings
As always at LiveWorx, we’ll be unveiling our latest offerings. Make sure you’re there to see them firsthand:
- ThingWorx Navigate Digital Change Management: See how easy we’ve made it to involve non-engineers – including your suppliers – in your change management process.
- Windchill on Microsoft Azure: Discover how your company can take advantage of our best-in-class cloud PLM optimized for best-in-class cloud for faster deployment and quicker time to value.
We’ve lined up an array of disruptive technology that you won’t find anywhere else. Be among the first to see the latest tech products and solutions.
- CAD and PLM Technical Day: Monday, June 10 is your chance to immerse yourself in the premier event for Creo and Windchill users. Access 25 bonus breakout sessions focused on specialized topics. Learn tips and tricks, best practices, and insights from experienced Creo and Windchill super users about how large enterprise organizations are taking advantage of these solutions.
- PLM demos in the Xtropolis: See 16 PLM demos, including Groupe Beneteau’s digital transformation, Polaris’ digital thread, Bosch Rexroth’s ThingWorx Navigate story, and what’s new in PLM.
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Twin
About the Author
Mark Taber is Vice President of Marketing. In his current role, Mark is focused on helping manufacturers drive digital transformation, with a foundation of PLM and the digital thread, within the enterprise and across enterprises.
Mark has more than 30 years of experience working in the areas of process automation, application integration, cyber security, and development. Prior to PTC, Mark was CEO of Active Endpoints (acquired by Informatica), a process automation firm. A graduate of the Wharton School, Mark currently lives in Raleigh, North Carolina.