The all new IoT Ambassador Program for ThingWorx provides professors at top universities the opportunity to receive a free license of Educator’s Extension for ThingWorx for one year.
Upon signing up for the program, you will receive access to Educator’s Extension for ThingWorx for a trial period of 90 days. During this trial period, we ask that you complete a few resources that will help both your university and PTC gain visibility on your use case of ThingWorx in the classroom. Upon completion of the items outlined below, your license will be extended for the rest of the year.
The Educator’s Extension for ThingWorx is a cutting-edge product that combines technology, interactive online courses and hands-on learning to engage students in the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Technology: Educator and student access to ThingWorx Academic Edition
- Online Training: Available online training for both you and your students. Ready-to-use online resources available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Classroom Projects and Resources: Classroom-test projects that enable practical, hands-on experience
- Access to IoT University: An online learning platform dedicated to IoT and AR featuring online courses with engaging videos, project based challenges, and dynamic learning exercises
In order to receive access to ThingWorx Educator’s Extension, we ask that you complete the following requirements within 90 days of joining the program.
- Case Study: The case study will highlight your implementation of ThingWorx in the classroom. The standard case study template can be found here and provides the format and specific requirements. If you have questions or need support in creating your case study, please contact us.
- Create a YouTube video or participate in a PTC run Webinar: To help bring visibility to the program, we would like participants to create a short (approximately 3-5 minute) video that highlights how your students are using ThingWorx in the classroom. Alternatively, to help other professors understand the value of the program, you can join a PTC run webinar and provide a short testimonial of your use of Educator’s Extension for ThingWorx.
- Promote Educator’s Extension for ThingWorx through social media: This is optional, but if you are enjoying your experience with ThingWorx Academic Edition, we would love you to speak about it! Feel free to create and post to social media about your use of ThingWorx in your classroom. Tag us in your posts! If you have questions about posting or need support in creating posts, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Complete a Customer Satisfaction Survey: We would love to hear what you think! Upon completion of the trial, we ask that you complete a short customer satisfaction survey. This will help us to improve the program in the future.
Are you ready to join the IoT Ambassador Program for ThingWorx?Register Today