Join the Team
PTC skills are in unprecedented demand by leaders in every industry vertical. PTC has over 28,000 of the world’s most successful customers using PTC software in product development, including many of the leading automotive, mechanical and aerospace companies such as Aston Martin Racing, Penske Racing, Lockheed Martin, Caterpillar, and many more. Now your team can receive the same software and skills that the industry demands with this FREE program.
PTC is dedicated to preparing students for every career by providing a real world tools to inspire the Engineer of the Future, which is why we proudly sponsor:
- Formula SAE®
- Baja SAE®
- Formula Student®
- And support other collegiate competitions - contact us to find out more
In the PTC Academic Program's FREE sponsorship package, you receive the same software used by the world's leading product development companies, including:
- ThingWorx: A rapid, app development platform for you to design dashboards for sensors, network monitoring, track your telemetry and more all in real time! Gain access by having your faculty advisor register your college or university here
- PTC Windchill: A complete file management system built for engineers just like you. Here you'll have a single source of truth for your CAD files, documents, meetings, etc. all in the cloud and accessible from anywhere.
- PTC Creo 3.0 Premium Edition: Includes parametric, simulation, CNC, chassis design and new this year in PTC Creo 3.0 is Unite Technology which allows you to open and edit files from other CAD tools all in PTC Creo.
- PTC University eLearning Libraries: 3,000 hour of online tutorials, the same learning used by the world's leading engineering companies. Perfect for putting on your resume or getting freshman members up to speed.
- PTC Mathcad Prime 3.0: Forget using Excel or hard to use calculation tools for your project, PTC Mathcad is a simple yet powerful tool for engineering calculations that can be integrated into PTC Creo 3.0.
- Vinyl logos for your team car
- Free access to SAE webinars for sponsored teams
- And more!
Be sure read the PTC SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT here, before registering your team.