How to capture and view the full HTTP Request/Response sequence for performance investigation against a ThingWorx server
- ThingWorx Platform 5.0 N/A to 9.1
- How can I capture the full sequence of communication between a web browser and the ThingWorx server to diagnose performance problems?
- How can I get a list of HTTP Request and Response headers that are generated during an operation in ThingWorx
- How can I save a record of the communication between a web browser and the ThingWorx server when diagnosing performance problems?
- How do I generate a HAR (HTTP Archive file)
- How do I read a HAR file?
- How do I collect network transmission data from Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome?