技術文章 - CS355482
Release Target function is not working correctly after the creation of a Change Notice in Windchill PDMLink
- Windchill PDMLink 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- Release Target function in the Resulting Objects table is not working correctly after the creation of a Change Notice
- The original selected value in the Release Target value changes after submitting the Change Notice
- Unable to set Part to a state through Change Notice as the state in the Release Target function in the Resulting Objects gets changed after the creating / resolving Change Notice
- Target state is not being kept after change notice creation.
This is a PDF version of Article 355482 and may be out of date. For the latest version https://www.ptc.com/tw/support/article/cs355482