PTC Creo Parametric is the standard in 3D CAD, featuring state-of-the-art productivity tools that promote best practices in design while ensuring compliance with your industry and company standards. PTC Creo Parametric provides the broadest range of powerful yet flexible 3D CAD capabilities to help you address your most pressing design challenges including accommodating late stage changes, working with multi-CAD data and electromechanical design.
A scalable offering of integrated, parametric, 3D CAD, CAID, CAM, and CAE solutions allows you to design faster than ever, while maximizing innovation and quality to ultimately create exceptional products.
As part of the PTC Creo product family, PTC Creo Parametric can share data seamlessly with other PTC Creo apps. This means that no time is wasted on data translation and resulting errors are eliminated. Users can seamlessly move between different modes of modeling and 2D and 3D design data can easily move between apps while retaining design intent. This results in an unprecedented level of interoperability and delivers break-through productivity gains throughout many product development processes.
3D Design Extensions
3D CAID Extensions
3D CAE Extensions
3D CAM Extensions
Multi-CAD Data Exchange and Other Products
Unlock Potential with other PTC Creo Apps
Features & Benefits
- Powerful and flexible parametric 3D CAD capabilities enable superior product differentiation and manufacturability
- Broad range of concept design capabilities facilitates rapid new product introduction
- Seamless data interoperability and a common user experience across apps and extensions allow you to develop everything from concept to manufacturing faster and cheaper
- Ability to accommodate late stage changes and automatic propagation of design changes to all downstream deliverables allows you to design with confidence
- Automated generation of associative manufacturing and service deliverables accelerates time-to-market and reduces cost