技術文章 - CS55934
Platform support information for Creo Parametric
- Creo Simulate 7.0
- Creo Parametric 7.0 to 10.0
- Supported Machine, O/S, Graphics Hardware
- Which graphics cards / OS / platforms are compatible
- Is Windows 10 supported for Creo Parametric 2.0 and 3.0
- Is it possible to install Creo Parametric 4.0 on Windows 10 32 bit
- Which datecode of Creo Parametric 2.0 will support Windows 8.1
- Which datecode of Creo Parametric 2.0 will support Internet Explorer 11.0 and 10.0
- Is Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit Standard Edition supported for Creo Parametric
- Are machines like DELL Precision Tower T7910, HP Z440, etc. certified
- Does Creo support different operating systems like Apple Mac OS X and Linux?
- Does Creo Parametric have compatibility with specific Graphics cards, like NVIDIA QUADRO M6000, NVDIA Tesla K80, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950, NVIDIA RTX A2000, NVIDIA Quadro M2000, NVIDIA Quadro M4000, etc.
- Platform support and download page for FlexNet Publisher standalone installer
- Is Creo Simulate compatible on Linux environment?
- Is Plotter HP T9220 supported with Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro
- Supported 3D Controllers
- Is assembled PC supported for Creo Parametric
- Is Windows Server 2012 R2 supported for Creo Parametric 7.0
- Is Windows 10 21H1 or 21H2 supported for Creo parametric 4.0
- Creo 7.0/9.0 fails to install Microsoft .NET Framework during the installation on Windows 7 system (prompt message: No trust certificate chain was established), which makes Creo Parametric unable to install
- No response after double clicking Creo 4.0 shortcut to start in system with Intel UHD graphics 630
- Observing high CPU usage when Creo running on Windows Server 2019 machine
- Does Creo Parametric support AMD chipset?
- Creo 9.0 Hardware Support for Cloud Platforms
- What is the recommended video memory for my computer if I upgrade to Creo 9.0?
- Does Windows 11 support Creo Parametric 6 version
- If Creo is used to make exploded diagrams, not for modeling, but only for drawing, what are the computer configuration requirements? Because we are mainly drawing, it should be a little lower than the computer configuration used for modeling, and I want to confirm its computer configuration requirements.
- What Windows update is required to enable Creo 7.0 being installed on Windows 7
- What datecode of Creo 8.0 is compatible with Windows 11
This is a PDF version of Article 55934 and may be out of date. For the latest version https://www.ptc.com/tw/support/article/cs55934