Riding the Crest of A Wave With PTC Creo
American Wave Machines, Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures and develops world class surf pools, wave systems and surf parks. Founded in 2000, the company has the technology to create ideal conditions for surfing in a safe and controlled environment any time of the year anywhere in the world.
Read additional PTC Creo customers stories and on the PTC Creo blog.
- Simplify BOMs with leveraged and standardized designs.
- Strengthen sales with strong visualizations.
- Speed up the product development process from design to P.O.
- Prevent costly mistakes throughout the design process.
- PTC Creo helps engineers adapt existing work to new designs and create product variations in a single BOM.
- Prospects view PTC Creo renderings online and at trade shows, so they can see how AWM products meet their needs.
- Engineers use PTC Creo Simulate to prototype the perfect wave and build in redundant safety features./li>
- PTC Creo quickly catches design flaws early--when they’re still inexpensive to fix.
- Greater BOM efficiency means AWM can take on 10 or more custom projects a year
- 3D renderings have drawn several customers into AWM’s sales funnel, resulting in several large global projects.
- Virtual prototyping has sped development and helped produce a more competitive product, leading to 30% sales growth each year.
- Reduces design errors which could cost $10,000-$50,000 per project resulting in higher quality and faster time-to-market.