Specialized CAD/CAM Software for Shipbuilding
When you need to design massive, complex products and coordinate the concurrent engineering efforts of a large team, you need a solution that is powerful and purpose-built for this multi-disciplinary challenge. Creo CADDS 5, PTC's specialized CAD/CAM software, is the ideal solution for shipbuilders and other discrete manufacturers who create products with immense, complex assembly structures.
Creo CADDS 5 is an adaptable, hybrid modeling solution that let users optimize their design approach for specific cases. You can leverage parametric, explicit, and derived modeling capabilities which are tailored to meet the needs of shipbuilders and other designers of very large, complex products. Creo CADDS 5 facilitates collaborative engineering. Its unique architecture enables hundreds of designers to work concurrently on a design project, enabling simultaneous design, documentation, assembly and machining.
Features & Benefits
- Broad range of capabilities give you the power and performance needed to create very large, complex assemblies
- Provides the most comprehensive shipbuilding solution with specialized capabilities for naval and commercial designs
- Derived modeling capabilities allow you to leverage rule-based modeling, standards-based inputs or other databases to drive model parameters
- Powerful concurrent assembly environment enables parallel design activities for large engineering teams
- Multi-disciplinary systems design capabilities offer comprehensive support for designing electrical, piping and HVAC systems
- Leverages PTC Optegra for Creo CADDS workgroup data management