Web-Based Project Collaboration
Today’s challenging global environment demands effective collaboration. With Windchill ProjectLink, you can securely harness the talents and energy of the entire team — inside or outside your firewall. By creating a virtual workspace, Windchill ProjectLink provides instant access to the right product and project management information at the right time, keeping the team aligned, on track and moving forward.
Using pre-built, workflow-driven project and document templates, Windchill ProjectLink helps ensure that cross-functional processes are in accord with prescribed standards. It also formalizes critical quality management methodologies, such as Six Sigma, advanced product quality planning (APQP) and ISO 9000.
Windchill ProjectLink Features and Benefits
- Automates key business processes — Optimizes new product introduction, Six Sigma and Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Fully Integrated — Works with numerous mechanical and electrical CAD solutions, Microsoft Office applications and Windows desktop
- Accelerated time-to-market — Provides real-time visibility to current documents, parts and plan information
- Improved innovation — Optimizes real-time group collaboration, both inside and outside your firewall
- Seamless integration — Works with Creo and Windchill PDMLink for all cross-enterprise activities