기술 문서 - CS115541
[Knowledge Hub] Creo Parametric - Multi-threading
수정한 날짜: 23-Nov-2022
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 9.0
- Multi-threading in PTC Creo Parametric
- PTC has been enhancing PTC Creo Parametric to leverage these technologies to improve the application performance and user experience
- How PTC Creo utilizes multiple processors today and provide an insight into the roadmap for future multi core and multi-processor support
- The benefits of multi-processor hardware with PTC Creo
- What functionality uses multi-threading?
- What kinds of performance improvement numbers can be expected from multi-threading?
- Is multi core calculation supported when opening a lot of imported geometry?
- How PTC Creo leverages the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Do more memory slots validate Single- or Multiple-threading functionalities for Creo Parametric?
- Multithread hidden line removal in drawings in Creo 4.0
- What CPU configuration is recommended except memory hardware configuration when retrieve large assembly
- Creo Parametric has historically been predominantly affected by single processor clock speed and virtually insensitive to hyper-threading. The faster the processor clock speed, the quicker Creo will regenerate a given model. Are there any plans to make Creo Parametric able to take advantage of multi-threading
이는 기술 문서 115541의 PDF 버전이며, 구 버전일 수 있습니다. 최신 버전 https://www.ptc.com/ko/support/article/CS115541