ILC Dover has been active in the design and development of products for both government and industry. Most ILC products are comprised of softgoods materials - products that are flexible by nature and result in innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Speed the product development process from design to PO
- Eliminate costly mistakes throughout the design process
- Provide centralized storage and remote access to all projects and product
- Develop innovative products
- ILC Dover moved from Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 and implemented PTC Creo
- PTC Creo Advanced Assembly Extension and PTC Creo Interactive Surface Design Extension were selected for managing top-down designs and specialized surfacing requirements.
- PTC Windchill is used to efficiently manage CAD files and communicate necessary data with various departments within the company.
- Reduced time and costs in drawing modifications by 20%
- Eliminated costly mistakes by 30%
- Remote access and centralized storage is now available for all teams
- Virtual prototyping has increased product development and helped produce competitive products, leading to 30% sales growth each year.