Kepware Case Logger – FAQ
How do I provide feedback about all topics related to Technical Support?
- How do I create a PTC web account?
Existing Kepware customer: Use MyKepware credentials
No MyKepware account: Create a new account here
- How do I access the Kepware Support Assistant?
- How do I open a support case?
- How do I contact support?
See the Customer Support Guide for more information.
- How do I find my SCN?
- How do I find my license information?
- How do I access the cases opened by me?
- Find the cases in My Active Requests on PTC eSupport
- To view the cases through the PTC Case Tracker directly, click the Manage Support Cases option under Support cases and reported issues on PTC eSupport
- How do I access the cases opened by anyone of my company?
- For customers that own an SCN, open the PTC Case Tracker
- To view the cases through the PTC Case Tracker directly, click the Manage Support Cases option under Support cases and reported issues. In the field Opened By, choose My Company
- How do I get prioritized or fast support in case of emergencies?
There are 2 possibilities, dependent on the severity:
- Increase Severity
- Escalate a case
To provide feedback through the web, go to Technical Support Feedback Form