Automate Harness and Cable Design
Creo CADDS 5 Harness and Cabling Option includes a robust schematic capture engine for importing electrical schematics and wiring diagrams. After a product is designed and optimized, all necessary downstream drawing and manufacturing deliverables can be automatically generated. The software is ideal for creating a wiring harness, wiring diagrams, and cabling systems for the aerospace and shipbuilding industries, as well as wiring looms for the automotive industry.
Features & Benefits
- Easily create 2D and 3D wires, cables, and harnesses
- Wiring and schematic diagram interfaces to SABER and SPICE simulator environments and EDIF for transportability
- Electrical wire diagram customization tools via desktop toolkit and programmable netlist libraries
- 3D Harness layout eliminates need for physical prototypes
- Automatic connection routing ensures physical layout conforms to schematic wire list