PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library: Statistics
Se aplica a
- Mathcad Prime 3.0 to 5.0
- Practical Statistics addresses the method of statistical decision making known as hypothesis testing as well as some of the methods involved in data analysis.
- The discussion of hypothesis testing in this electronic book serves two purposes:
- To offer guidance in the setting up of hypothesis tests by taking a look at many of the common (and a few uncommon) tests used in practice.
- To demonstrate, for both the occasional and professional statistician, how to perform hypothesis tests using Mathcad's functionality.
- Within the discussion, we will see how to.
- Select a random sample of data;
- Form a frequency distribution;
- Obtain descriptive measures;
- Determine which type of analysis is appropriate;
Interpret our analysis results.