Convert Worksheets from Previous Versions of Mathcad
PTC Mathcad allows you to experience enhanced calculation power with faster, more accurate solutions and comprehensive worksheets. The software's ease-of use gets you started quickly, but its powerful features and units-aware math notation let you create and document complex calculations that can be verified and shared with colleagues. This trial version is the same as the full commercial version of PTC Mathcad with the exception that it will expire 30 days after it is installed.
Download and Experience the Power of PTC Mathcad 15.0
- Easy to use — natural math notation means no special programming
- Develop worksheets that are presentable and understandable
- Improve verification and validation of critical calculations
- Document worksheets containing calculations, graphs and text for sharing and reuse
Before downloading PTC Mathcad Trial Version
Check the information below to ensure that your hardware configuration meets those certified for PTC Mathcad:
- View the Mathcad 15 Platform Support and System Requirements document (.PDF)
PTC Mathcad Trial Installation
- Save the installation file to your computer (it slightly less than 300 MB, so it may take a few minutes for the download to complete depending on your Internet connection and computer performance)
- Right-click the Mathcad 15_EN.zip icon and choose "Extract All." Select a destination for the folder that you can easily locate (such as your desktop). This will create a folder at the specified destination called "Mathcad 15_EN"
- Open the Mathcad 15_EN folder and double-click the "setup.exe" file to start the installation
- Follow the instructions and on the PTC Mathcad License Type page, choose "Acquire new license" and continue with the installation
- At the end of the installation process, you will be guided to set up a license. Choose "I want to acquire a license via the Internet" and "I want a trial license" on the first two pages of the PTC Mathcad License Setup. You will need the trial license installed and activated to perform any worksheet conversions to Prime 3.0.
- To install the Introduction to PTC Mathcad 15.0 e-book, double-click on the "mc15intro.msi" file in the Mathcad 15_EN folder. After installation, the e-book can be found under the Help -> E-books menu option
If you have any questions or problems with the PTC Mathcad trial, please go to PTC Mathcad trial help.
Please visit the PTC Mathcad Support Center for additional help on installation and licensing.