This is a PDF version of Article CS83457 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here
Article - CS83457
How to re-base or re-parent a Development Path in Integrity Lifecylce Manager
Created: 04-Sep-2012 | Modified: 11-Sep-2017
- Integrity Lifecycle Manager 4.6/ 8.6 4.6 SP0 to 11.1
- How can a development path be re-based to a release branch after feature development has completed?
- Can the Streams model of parallel development be used?
- Is it possible to avoid resolving change conflicts multiple times when re-basing a development path?
- Can a development path be re-parented?