This is a PDF version of Article CS47882 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here
Article - CS47882
How to publish Creo Parametric simplified representations to Creo View
Created: 09-Feb-2012 | Modified: 11-Apr-2019
- Creo Illustrate 1.0 to 5.1
- Creo View Adapters 1.0 to 5.1
- ProductView Adapters and Creo Elements/View Adapters 11.0 to 13.0
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 5.0
- Creo View 1.0 to 5.1
- Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro Wildfire 4.0 to Wildfire 5.0
- Visualization Services (WVS)
- How to publish Creo Parametric simplified representations to Creo View
- Is it possible to view Simplified reps that have been created in the Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro
- Simplfied representations are not available in the exported PVS and PVZ files
- How to import simplified representations created in Creo Parametric when saving the file in Creo view format (PVS, PVZ)?
- How to export and reuse exploded views in Creo view?