This is a PDF version of Article CS28858 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here
Article - CS28858
How to remove legacy, invalid, default references in drawings or layouts or models in a linked session with Windchill PDMLink
Created: 27-Sep-2011 | Modified: 16-Dec-2019
- Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro Wildfire 2.0 to Wildfire 5.0
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 6.0
- Windchill PDMLink 6.2 to 11.1
- Windchill ProjectLink 6.2 to 11.0
- Windchill PDM Essentials 10.1 to 11.0
- Pro/INTRALINK 8.x + 8.0 to 11.0
- Under some circumstances, drawings, layouts and models can contain unwanted Default, Ghost, Invalid, Old or Legacy references to models, how to remove these references?
- How to remove historical references to models in drawings?
- How to remove references to models that were previously replaced, renamed, copied, saved as or save a copy some time in the past from drawings and layouts?
- How to remove drawing dependencies?
- How to remove references to ghost objects created during save as that prevent check in?
- How to remove references to objects or ghost objects that fail remove from workspace with messages like: To remove a child xxx.prt, parent xxx.drw object should also be removed or The drawing references the listed models by name; however these models cannot be removed
- Models show a "Default" reference to drawings or layouts or other models but the reference is not displayed in the model or global reference viewer.
- How to remove the reference from being displayed in Windchill?
- Usage of cleanup_drawing_dependencies config option
- Usage of cleanup_layout_dependencies config option
- Usage of dm_hide_model_dummy_deps config option