Article - CS58009
Solid pipe part names include a 4 digit number ending 0001, 0002, 0003, etc. in Creo Elements/Pro 5.0
- Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro Wildfire 4.0 M200
- Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro Wildfire 5.0 M100
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 4.0
- Solid pipe part names include a 4 digit number ending with 0001, 0002, 0003, etc.
- In Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 there was just a 3 digit file numbering extension: 001, 002, 003, etc.
- Solid pipe model names have changed naming scheme increasing the 3-digit extension to 4-digits
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS58009 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS58009?language=en&posno=1&q=digit piping&source=search%2Ccopyurl