Article - CS329281
How to use ThingWorx REST API
- ThingWorx Platform 8.5 to 9.0
- Where to find ThingWorx REST API references?
- How to use ThingWorx REST API?
- REST (Representational State Transfer) is an important communication tool and provides much of the communication goodness that Web Services are used for but without many of the complexities.
- As a result, REST is much easier to work with and can be used by any client that is capable of making an HTTP request. The potential clients that may interact and integrate with ThingWorx is vast.
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS329281 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS329281?language=en&posno=2&q=thingworx rest api post&source=search