Article - CS284434
How to populate a drawing table with values like "Approver", "Approval Date" from a promotion request approval in Windchill PDMLink
- Windchill PDMLink 11.0 F000 to 11.1
- Creo Parametric 1.0 F000 to 5.0
- Windchill Workgroup Manager for 3rd party CAD Applications
- Is there a way to capture and store the details inside the Drawing from a Promotion Request approval?
- Example: Approver, Approved_Date
- Automatically update Windchill attributes upon Promotion Request approval
- How to show these name and date, in the Drawing (Title-Block) to be created for this Part (or for an Assembly that may need to be reviewed and approved)?
- Automatically inserts parameters into CAD model upon download
- In Drawing table
- How to show these updated parameters (i.e name and date) in the published drawing
- Open the published drawing in the application.
- Application: Creo View
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS284434 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS284434