Article - CS225419
WebSocket Protocol, AlwaysOn™, and Configuring the Edge MicroServer (EMS) in ThingWorx
- ThingWorx Platform 6.5 to 8.4
- What is the difference between the AlwaysOn™ and the WebSocket protocol?
- What is the AlwaysOn protocol?
- How are all of these parameters in the config.json.complete file used by the EMS?
- How to configure the config.json file within the Web Socket Edge MicroServer (WSEMS)
- Initial setup of the WS EMS
- How to improve file transfer speeds in ThingWorx (file buffer_size)
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS225419 and may be out of date. For the latest version click https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS225419?language=en&posno=1&q=web socket edge&ProductFamily=ThingWorx|NRN|Axeda&source=search