Article - CS18597
Bom Balloon looses is attachment and edit attachment is not possible when a component is replaced in the assembly in Creo Elements/Pro 5.0.
- Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro Wildfire 5.0
- Creo Parametric 1.0 to 3.0
- BOM Balloon looses is attachment and edit attachment is not possible when a component is replaced in the assembly.
- When cleaning up BOM balloons the error appears:
- The Options and values specified in the dialog do not allow for all BOM Balloons to be cleaned up. The highlighted BOM Balloons will not be cleaned up. Select OK to accept and continue, or Cancel to return to the dialog.
- Usually, this command allows the recreation of a leader of a BOM Balloon which lost his geometric reference to which it was attached to
Please Log In to view the full article
This is a PDF version of Article CS18597 and may be out of date. For the latest version click here